Career Opportunity: Warehouse/Old Core Manager
|Location||Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire|
|Conditions of Service||Full time – 40 hours per week
20 days annual leave entitlement plus statutory holidays
About the Company
Established in 2013, Complete Automotive Aftermarket Solutions Ltd is a UK based company providing remanufactured and reengineered automotive products to the aftersales market.
With a combination of over 20 years of Direct EPS related steering production and over 75 years of Hydraulic related steering production, we are experts in our field. We are able to bridge the mechanical and electronic skill sets to provide mechatronic engineering solutions to all our EPS work. Our hydraulic steering solutions have provided us with acclaim from most of our competitors in the market place, testament to the quality of our work standards and the trust in our product.
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of automotive products.
- Responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for security of building and stock.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary.
- Motivate, organise and encourage a small team to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fork Lift Truck licence (essential)
- Driving Licence (preferable)
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Initiative and decisiveness; with a proactive and energetic work ethic.
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com
All offers are subject to references.
The Company is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply with the assurance that those who meet the minimum criteria for the post will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview stage.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your details will not be passed to any third parties and will be used for the purpose of the role you have applied, or any other suitable roles. Your details will be retained no longer than necessary and disposed of in a confidential manner.
Download this job specification here.